The Tongue and Funny Faces

I'm not sure what is going on with Lizzy lately, but her tongue has been making it's way into lots of photos.






And all of a sudden, as if a switch was flipped, she has started making faces or are they expressions? 

Go ahead......laugh.......I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard!



I used to be the one making her giggle. Now, her expressions make me laugh. My daughter can make me laugh! Wow..........little blessings. 

I'm busy getting things ready for school here. Emily has a list a mile long of supplies needed for FOURTH GRADE!  From journals to glue sticks (16 of them), she needs it all.  Lizzy's list is a bit different. Her list consists of diapers, wipes, seizure medicine, extra bibs and pants, food and apple juice. Quite a difference between a child entering the fourth grade and a special needs child. Lizzy has the same list every year.

Her school raised funds for a special needs playground last year and I will be blogging about it soon. Have a great night!

God bless!

Comments

NJR said…
HaHa! It's that tween "sassy mouth"!

Popular Posts