Our Ten-Day Disney Trip (With Lizzy) In The RV - Day Four

Magic Kingdom is open from 8 am until 1 am. Absolutely not Damon! We boarded the boat over to the kingdom and got there a little after 8. Damon is pushing Lizzy at 20 mph and we are trying with everything we have to keep up.  They got back at 1 am last night (this morning) and Em can barely stand!! So we are just a moving and Em asks why are we in such a hurry. I can only assume Damon is trying to get Lizzy on as many rides as possible before she loses steam. Oh.  My.  Goodness.  I was so wrong.  Damon slings Lizzy around to me as it to “pass her off” and says, “Thanks, c’mon kids.”  He wanted to get on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train ride!! He sends me this quick text.



So I take her to Winnie The Pooh ride first.  They ask me if I can transfer her on a moving belt. I said “sure, no problem.” That might have been worse than stepping on a Lego barefoot. So I pick her up and try step on the moving belt.  I almost fell but saved us by grunting really loud. Not sure how that helped but it worked.  Lots of looks but I have a special needs child…. she’s always grunting! That was rough. Had to do it again to get off the ride. Ugh.

We went from there to Peter Pan then to It’s a Small World.  She loved that ride and we rode it twice.  By the time we got off that ride it was 150 degrees out!!! We decided to take a ride on the train. We have a family motto that we live by.  If Lizzy is happy, we are all happy.  This train made her happy.




We bring drinks and snacks into the park with us and we are just about out of drinks at this point.  Lizzy drinks every time I offer her something.  I have two diapers on her so we have time before her next change.  Unfortunately, I put her in black leggings and I know she was burning up. Sorry Liz.  We took Jack on a few rides while Damon and Em rode some.  I love that he looks for me on Dumbo.  He rode Tower of Terror last night and today was Dumbo.  Lizzy plays with her toys while Jack rides.

 

We rode Ariel and Belle’s Castle and called it around 1:00. When Lizzy looks like this, it’s time.



We took the boat back to the campground ate lunch and laid Lizzy down.  Damon and Jack went to the pool and Em went to sleep immediately.  She didn’t wake up until 6:30.  It started to rain and you can hear every rain drop on the camper so Lizzy woke up early from her nap. We enjoyed the rest of the afternoon and she went to bed great. 


Lizzy had zero seizures today so it was a great day.  She is still having hip issues and we have not let her walk at all.  Thank you for all your sweet comments and prayers.  We are so blessed to have so much support.


Comments

Popular Posts