A Teenager

As I'm waiting for the HOMEMADE cookies to bake for her birthday tomorrow, I think about how Lizzy won't have one. Well, I wouldn't give her one because I'm afraid she'll choke. But, mark my words, those ladies at school will find a way to get it down her gullet. Will they grind it up in her applesauce? Maybe soak a cookie in milk for a few minutes? I'm pretty sure Lizzy will have one of those birthday cookies.

Thirteen! Is that possible? I've had people ask me about her birth and while it may not hurt so much anymore........it's a lot to write. Lucky for you, if you click the Lizzy's Story tab, you can read it there.

So we have a teenager in the house. Cool. Happy Birthday Big Girl!

******************************************

I wrote that last night. She had a birthday party at school. They truly love her at school. Her teacher brought in cupcakes and ice cream. The teacher did this. Thank you Ms. Johnson. She had a crown and princess wand. I can't believe how they love her so! Thank you Ms. Stephanie and Ms. Ruby! I love you all.

Ms. Johnson talking to Lizzy.

13 year old young lady. Look at her little hands in her lap:-)

Ms. Ruby and Liz

Ms. Stephanie and her buddy

Lizzy dancing

Ms. Johnson and Liz

Happy birthday Zee Zee! Oh, and if you are wondering if Lizzy had a cookie.....she didn't. She had a cupcake!

God bless.





Comments

Unknown said…
This brought tears to my eyes. Lizzy is so precious and it is so heartwarming to see her teachers love her so. It takes special people to be that way. Lisa, your family is truly blessed beyond measure! :)

Popular Posts