This Hurts

This one tore me up. Bad. Lizzy turning 15 made me so sad. Damon too. He teaches kids her age and I work at a driving school that teaches this age group how to drive. It has kept a lump in my throat and the tears in my eyes. 

I almost didn't get her anything. She would never know. But, I went to the toy store and got her toys that make her happy. Baby toys. I had trouble while in the store. Damon found me holding her toys just staring at a shelf of other toys. I couldn't help it. I started to cry. I don't want to buy my 15 year old baby toys. I want to take her to get a learners permit. I want to watch her play a sport. I want to take her shopping. I want. I just want. 

But I hold on to a promise. It keeps me going. That if I just believe, I WILL see the glory of God. John 11:40. 

I do better if I can look forward to something. So I'll just keep believing.


Comments

Popular Posts